We're continuing our series of Young Living Essential Oil tips & tricks using the essential oils in the Young Living Premium Starter Kit. Don't have a kit? I'd love to help you get started! Click here to sign up.
This week, let's look at PanAway and Purification:
PanAway® is an invigorating blend of Wintergreen, Clove, Helichrysum, and Peppermint essential oils. It contains naturally occurring constituents such as methyl salicylate, gamma-curcumene, menthol, and eugenol. I recommend researching the benefits of these amazing components!
- Apply to muscles for a soothing experience after working out
- Use on the skin to support healthy skin coloration after minor bumps
- Put one cup epsom salts, one cup baking soda, and 5-6 drops of PanAway in a glass bowl and stir well. Add once cup of mixture to bath tub and add warm water for a relaxing bath after physical activity
- Apply to a compress on the spine or other areas of minor tension
- Apply to the crown of the head and shoulders to aid in meditation and spiritual connectedness
- Safe to use on dogs and horses
Purification® has a fresh, clean scent is made up of six essential oils for the ultimate weapon against odors: Citronella, Lavandin, Lemongrass, Rosemary, Myrtle, and Tea Tree. This amazing combination of oils create a refreshing, bright scent.
- Place 1/4 teaspoon of salt a 2 oz spray bottle. Add 10-12 drops and fill with distilled water. May also use Thayer's witch hazel instead of distilled water. Spray on people and pets to assist in enjoying the outdoors pest free.
- Use the above spray on kitchen rags to help dispel odors
- Place 4-6 drops in a diffuser after cooking fish to clear the air
- Put a few drops on a cotton ball and place in tennis shoes, at the bottom of a trash can, in the air vent of a hotel room, etc. to eliminate unwanted odors
- Check out this post for a great recipe using Purification for healthy skin support
What's your favorite way to use PanAway and/or Purification essential oils? I'd love to hear about it in the comment section below.
See you next Friday for Summer Tips & Trips with oils from the Young Living Premium Starter Kit!
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.